Sunday, April 7, 2013

New Interests...and Charity

I haven't posted in here in a very long time. I am super creative but lately I was just at a loss. I used to work in paint shop and photoshop alot making digital scrap kits and email signature tags. But I grew bored with that and kinda lost my mojo. So I wandered aimlessly playing games on FB and thinking about what i wanted to do. I was itching to try something new but wasn't sure what. A very long time ago when I was a teen, I used to crochet and I loved it! So, I went and got me some yarn and a set of hooks and away I went. I love YouTube! LOL Lots of tutorial vids on there to help me out! I have already made a few cute things. I will have to take some pics so I can post them.

Now that I am a crochet nut, I am gaining all these granny squares, booties, hats and a couple other things, that are hangin around my apt LOL I heard there are charities out there that take in squares and then sew them all together for needy individuals. So I am currently looking into that. I found Blankets for Canada which I intend to join and the KASCare which makes blankets for many needy countries after disaster, but mainly for African children orphaned by AIDS.

So that is what I have been up to. I have made some changes in my blog, to reflect my new endeavors. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments: